Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SCHOOL WORK // OLD STUFF

My bunny Marilyn Conrad in a cabinet. Graphite.

My dog Kira standing triumphantly next to her chew toy. Colored pencil.

Fish, an astronaut, and lobster dog. The assignment was to put any pictures together and then draw it. Colored pencil.

Caricature of Jamie Hyneman. Acrylic and sharpie.

This is my fetish. Acrylic and sharpie.

Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Acrylic and sharpie.

I hope to improve significantly this semester. Though, I'm not quite sure what that means. I get more praise for my less serious stuff, and that's what I like to do. Let's see where that takes me! 

If you are not a classmate, please refrain from commenting on posts with "school work" in the title. Classmates are supposed to comment on one another for class credit, and I don't want to give my professor any trouble on finding comments made by his students.

4 comments:

  1. Your Goldilocks looks more and more beautiful the more I look at her. Him. It.

    Too bad cameras make colors look so off u_u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun work! Keep up the great work!

    P.S.: it's OK if non-classmates comment. The more feedback the better, and the prof will just have to figure out who's from the class and who's a Christina Club Fan Member! ;-D

    ReplyDelete